Friday 20 February 2009

Friday Sketchers card

Here is my card for Friday Sketchers, I have used one of my new WOJ images from the stamp kit, I have sliced the front of my card in half diagonally to get the effect of the sketch, I have put a '7' in the top right where the sentiment should be as I thought I could either give this to my nephew of any of Lillie's school friends as they will all be turning 7 this year, wow doesn't seem like yesterday we were dropping them off for their first days at nursery!! We've just had a chinese take-away for tea, not quite the same as going out, but not worth if hubs wasn't going to enjoy it with a bad head.
I won't be posting anything tomorrow as I've got a few things to do before my friends wedding at 1pm and if I get on here I just know I will be running late, not that I won't anyway!!!

Have a fun weekend whatever you are doing, hope to catch up on Sunday.

6 comments:

Sally said...

That is a great card Joanne. Good luck with the challenge

Sallyx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Love your card Joanne and such a great design and image, Have a great weekend and enjoy the wedding tomorrow, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Zoe said...

Hello Joanne, I love the sweet image and I love the patterned paper.
love
Zoe
xxxx

aardvarkpest said...

Great card. Clever idea to cut the card.

Glenda

Jill said...

wow Joanne what a great idea the cut the front off the card, it's looks fab. ehh they do grow up quickly don;t they hugs Jill x

Becky said...

Oh I'm loving what you've made with your new stamps Joanne!! And I'm so jealous about your tea!! I'm on a dreaded diet at the mo so no Chinese for me :0(
Hope you enjoyed the wedding!
Love Becky xx