Monday 23 February 2009

A scrap page for Sketch and Stash

When I saw Becky's sketch for the current Sketch and Stash challenge my first thought was to do a scrapbook page, as I was worried about using 2 images on a card, more which 2 to use together. I took some photo's of my girls when we got home from the wedding at the weekend in their pretty dresses and these were just perfect for my page. The sentiment reads 'You are my everything' which although they drive me round the bend they and their dad really are my everything!

6 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh your girls look so cute in their matching outfits Joanne, Fabulous layout and love the colours and flowers, Hugs, Nikki x

Donna said...

Fab layout and super pics of your girls :) Donna x

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Joanne thanks so much for joining in with the sketch you have made a lovely scrapbook page the lay out is great and the images of your girls look so cute never really try scrapbooking

Lorraine A said...

lovely scrapbook page, your girls are beautiful in their pretty dresses :-)

Lorraine

Becky said...

Aww, what fantastic photos Joanne! They are the cutest little girls!
And I love your new 'Hot off the press' papers lol!!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Cathy said...

Such a fab scrap page- love the photos.
Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash challenge.
Cathy xx