Tuesday 3 February 2009

A Spoon Full of Sugar -challenge 37

We have a sketch for you this week over at A Spoon Full of Sugar, it's been designed by our guest designer Tina46

I've had this Sugar Nellie image paper pieced since our paper piecing challenge a while ago, so thought I would use it for this card, it fitted the sketch a treat. As you can see I flipped the sketch the other way up it just seemed to fit better for what I wanted my card to look like.
Our fab prize this week is 'Cowgirl Candice' and a 'Howdy pardner' stamp from High Hopes and also a tin of Prima Pixies (small flowers) which has been kindly donated by Collette and Katie from Nutcrafters.

10 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Joanne, such a cute image and i lov ethe colour scheme you have used. Hugs Nikki x

cats whiskers said...

I love this card it made me smile this morning just such a great imag. Love the colours you have used and the lace is just the right touch
Hugs Jacqui x

Becky said...

Aww, I love how you've paper pieced her coat Joanne, she's so sweet!
Love Becky xx

Debbie said...

This is so cute Joanne I love your paper piecing.Hugs Debbie x

Camilla said...

Gorgeous card Joanne!! Tha paper piecing looks great on her pyjamas:)
Hugs, Camilla.

Sharon said...

She looks all cuddly in her pjs. Great take on the sketch.

Anonymous said...

so a sweet card joanne !!! love the lovely images !!! thanks for your work !!!
hugs tina46xx

Debbie said...

A really sweet card Joanne, I love how you have paper pieced the image and the lace is really pretty. Debbie x

Helen said...

Cute card - love that image!
Helen x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Really cute - love the colours and paper piecing ...xx