Monday 22 October 2007

Baked as usual yesterday morning, whilst Matthew had the job of cleaning out the guinnea pig palace, the girls played outside a lot as the weather was very pleasant. We had a visit from Claire, Jason, Jordan, Ethan and Mum in the afternoon, I thought the boys would be eager to see the new piggies. Minime is still hanging on but I don't think it's going to survive bless it (how sad we are going to lose yet another baby, I can't put them through pregnancy again). Claire and Jordan decided to try and give it some milk from a jam jar lid and it seemed to take it, so fingers crossed.
When they left we followed, as we had arranged to go to mum and dads for tea, and Lillie had booked herself in for a sleepover!
In between baking and visitors I squeezed in a couple of crafty makes. Over on the Just Bex forum it was 'big challenge' weekend they set several challenges Friday through to Sunday, you earn points for each one you complete, and some had prizes up for grabs. I know I could never get them all done so just take part in odd ones here and there.
This is for the JB 'hang it on the tree' challenge, I made a small box from holographic card, with a die cut bauble and some ribbon, believe it or not the bauble is actually gold! These are for the JB 'tagged' challenge, you had to make 3 gift tags!This should be for the JB 'swing card' challenge, but I am not entering it as it way to crappy, the cards and LO's the ladies produce are far superior to anything I can turn out! This was my first attempt at this style, it's ok, but I am not too good cutting straight lines with a craft knife!
This is just a christmas card I made to add to my stash, I am totally hooked on adding flowers at the moment, perhaps you can tell!?!!
This is a simple christmas card using 2 co-ordinating papers edged with peel offs, and topped with a Lili of the Valley fairy, looking at it I need to put a greeting on the bottom left hand corner to finish it.
This is for a friend from the CM&PC forum, wasn't sure if it was going to look right when I was putting it together, but now I love it! How fab is the topper? Mum and dad just brought Lillie home and Mum said she wanted it to send back to me for my birthday, as it's sooooo..... appropriate!!!!!




No comments: