Monday 22 December 2008

Reindeer droppings and lots more!

Last year after christmas Matthew got several boxes of fill your own crackers dirt cheap from the supermarket, so not wanted to hunt around for pressies to fit inside or spend loads of money, I thought it would be fun to make little packs of reindeer droppings!! (chocolate nuts and raisins for those who are worried Lol!!)I've shortened the poem, which reads : While santa leaves gifts, tied with ribbons and bows. The reindeer leave these droppings, in neat little rows!! (Freshly collected!!!)

Here are the crackers filled with droppings, hat and joke, back in the box, ready for christmas day.Yesterday my mum took the girls to see the panto at Hunstanton, it was a free trip for m&s workers and their children/grandchildren. I made these little snack packs for them to eat whilst they were there! There was one eachs for the girls, my nephews which were full of chewy gums and refreshers and the long packs were for my mum and sister which contained a selection of roses and celebrations.



They had a really good time, and are still talking about it today!

My sister came over today to take the boys to the farm to see Father Christmas, so we met them, here are a few piccies

I took this one before they left, sis had gone to meet mum at the supermarket, so it was a surprise when I gave them both a copy of this, they thought it was fabulous!!Lillie and Hollie decorating their tags to hang on the christmas treewith Father Christmasand a quick photo by the sleigh!
and finally I have been very lucky to receive this glamorous award from the super talented Sally-Ann (Love to Doodle) Thank you Sally-Ann I am honoured.
The rules are to give it to five others, who shall give it to five others. You shall link the one you got it from, and also the ones you give it to and let them know.You also have to write down five things you are addicted to.
My addictions : 1) making cards 2) buying crafty stash 3) blogging and blog surfing 4) buying clothes 5) my hubby and girls
I so wish I had the time to check around the blogs to see who hasn't yet received this award, but I am pretty busy the next few days with birthdays, baking and entertaining, so if you haven't yet received this award please take it as a special gift from me :0)
Back with a couple more makes tomorrow!

No comments: