Wednesday 3 December 2008

Sugar Nellie snow couple

I made this card for my Uncle and his girlfriend, I thought the snow couple looked loved up like they are!!! I'm sure I used a sketch for this card but it's been waiting to be finished off with a sentiment for quite a while so can't remember whose!I couldn't believe I nearly missed the new releases from Sugar Nellie's luckily I saw someone had mentioned it on a post when I was browsing through my dashboard. The new Elisabeth Bell designs are gorgeous, I've been so good and only ordered myself a couple. The new range of stamps by Leanne are also in but although I like them I don't know if I would use them quite so much.

A few days ago I received this lovely award from Amy (Crafty Fingerz) thank you so much Amy I am honourednow I have to pass this onto 5 people, so I am passing this on to Becky, Pootle, Kim, Crafting Diva and Claire

5 comments:

Crafting Diva said...

Don't know what to say thank you so much it was so kind of you to think of me I will do the same and pass it onto five people. thanks again could you e-mail me your address I would love to send you a christmas card. My e-mail in my profile

Tara said...

What a sweet card Joanne, this is such a cute image! xx

Bev said...

Wonderful card, such a sweet image and gorgeous colours
hugs Bev x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, such a lovely image.

Claire

Claire said...

Sorry meant to also say, thank you so much for thinking of me and passing the award on. If I could, I would love to give it back to you as I love your blog!

Thanks again
Claire