Monday 1 December 2008

More quick cards using gift tags

I am rapidly running out of time, I am sure christmas is going to be here and we are not going to be ready for it! So I am having to make some quick cards, these 3 have been sent out with my PIF candy packs, and the reindeer was the gift tag, there was a little hole with string through it between the antlers, I just cut around it. The tartan papers are some I had left over from last year.I had a little production line going here this afternoon, stamping and glittering snowmen for some more cards which I will show when they are finished.

Katharina of Whiff of Joy Stamps wants to celebrate christmastime with an Advent Calendar filled with WoJ goodies and fun, starting 1st December, a gift will be given out to one lucky winner every day of the advent calendar, details can be found here


2 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

these are very very cute Joanne, loving all your latest creations, its a busy time for us card makers :) hugzz x

Deb said...

They are fantastic, just love them, the reindeer is so cute!

They were cinnamon sticks, the florist had the most amazing array of 'embellishments' to add to our wreaths!