Saturday 20 December 2008

With love

I am still making christmas cards! I don't need to as I have enough, all written (this morning!) and waiting to be delivered. But I have lots of images stamped and ones I have been lucky enough to have been sent and so don't want them to be left in a box until next year, but I don't think I'll be making any more this year, boohoo......
I was so so lucky to be a winner of day no.2 on Katharina's advent calendar and up until yesterday hadn't used my wonderful stamp. I thought it was the perfect image for a card for my hubby (although we do buy cards, as we like wording in cards and big ones!) but I still wanted to make him one, as he puts up with me making them every day!! I've painted it with my pearl water colours so it sparkles really nicely. Then this morning I made the following card for our friends, Kay is my best customer card wise and wanted to make them a special one. This is my snowman that I have used on so many of my black and white cards this christmas but thought I would try adding a bit of colour to him, which I have done with my sparkles (like stickles). This matched my blue holographic card perfectly. I added a tree charm and a button which I added a snowflake rub on to.

5 comments:

Jill said...

gorgeous card Joanne and lovely image and colours hugs Jill x

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Joanne two wonderful christmas cards. Hope you and your family have a wonderful christmas and a very ahppy new year. Hope you will join in with Beckys new challenge blog I am on the design team wow still in shock!!!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Both of these cards are gorgeous Joanne, i love these whiff of joy images! I am sure i saw you in one of the craft magazines recently?! Thank you for entering my blog candy, good luck. Hope you have a lovely christmas and santa brings you something nice. Big hugs Linda x

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Joanne just wanted to tell you about Chrissy candy draw you want to check it out http://chrissyd723.blogspot.com/ it is amazing you have until the 26th Of Dec to enter.

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Stunning cards Joanne - I'm still making mine too!

Hope you have a wonderful christmas...xx

(ps - there's an award for you on my blog)