Monday 28 January 2008

Just been playing catch the guinnea pig!!! Yes my dear youngest who treats them like cuddy toys decided to let him loose on the living room floor, so where was the 1st place he headed, yep you guessed it under the 3 seater settee. Tried to bribe him out with a piece of cucumber but he was too quick for me and grabbed it and scuttled off!! So I had to haul the settee out of it's place almost wedged in between the coffee table and beanbag, and haha... grabbed him before he had chance to move. Oh the fun...!!!
Decided I would have a play with 2 of the 3 Bella stamps I received the other day (the 3rd is an xmas stamp so make keep that in the packaging for a while longer). I also made another card using a picture I printed off ages ago, pretty pleased with all 3 cards

The card below is 1 of the few I will be doing in support of Marie Carie Cancer Care, you make a A6 card using any materials and for any occassion, leave the inside blank, pop it into a special card bag (available from Do-Craft suppliers of Cancer care charity shops) and send them off, they will then be sold in the charity shops all over the country. I make cards all of the time and most of them go into my storage box so this is a good way to use some up, and hopefully help to raise some money. Nikki/Tink is offering some blog candy on her blog http://nikkiscardsandnews.blogspot.com/ grrrrr... still no direct link
just for making and sending the cards off, take a look. Here's my card
Also made this for Pootle's Valentine's blog candy challenge
Quite plain and not my usual style at the moment, but I wanted the little book of Love quotes to be the main feature! I also admit to buying a valentines card for Matthew last week, I really like the extra large cards (you can't make!) that the shops see for a massive 99p LOL tut tut.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much for joining in with my blog candy Joanne :) Your card is fab - really like all the textures you've used.
Great job on the Bella cards too!