Thursday 31 January 2008

Lucky me! The postie deliverd me 2 lovely packages of blog candy this morning
This from Mandy aren't the boy and girl images just the cutest!?!!
This from Caroline
As this was PIF (Pay or Play It Forward) candy it is now my turn to hand out some candy!! So the first 3 people to comment on this post with win a nice surprize package! You must have a blog to be able to take part, because you then have to pass on candy yourself!
That done, what a horrendous morning, woke up to no electricity, I looked at the alarm clock to check the time and nothing, tried the lights, nothing, so I had to nip downstairs and get my mobile phone to check the time and set the alarm. I tried ringing the school constantly for 1 1/2 hours and if it wasn't engaged it would ring and ring until it cut off, finally got the answer phone and left a not too pleased message asking if the school was open. Yes it was so Lillie went and hour late, but heh hoh! they shouldn't have digital phones that don't work if there is a power cut should they!? The wind was blowing a gale, it was raining, then after me and Hollie returned home from a quick pop into town, we had a big hale storm. Have only made this one card so far today, if I can be bothered to make more I will post them on here tomorrow if I remember! I really do like this one the more I look at it, it's quite plain but these 2 papers look so good together, and the colours go so well with the doggy image, aaahhh.. cute!!
Don't forget the candy!!

4 comments:

Angelswings_2 said...

I love Candy Joanne ;-)

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Love this....It's sooo Adorable!!!You work is so Awesome!!!

Han said...

Hi Joannne Blog candy lovely.. xx

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks