Saturday 12 January 2008

Up and out bright and early this morning, was met in the yard by the postman with another parcel resembling the one he delivered on Thursday, how excited was I. It was a copy of the current Quick Cards Made Easy mag, a pack of embelishments and a nice stamp of what looks like a vase of flowers but the flower heads are hearts, it quite pretty and nice for valentines and anniversary cards.
Lillie had a lovely party, everyone seemed to enjoy themselves, there were no disagreements, no tears just fun, fun, fun!! The picnic/party boxes went down well, and one of the boys mums says she is getting me to make them for her for his next birthday party LOL! I said fine just let me know when!! We met mum and dad at the pub/restaurant for lunch, they print a voucher in the freebie paper most weeks for 2x 3 course carvery meal for £15.25 it's a buffet main course to so you can have as much or as little as you like.
Since being home I've made yet another card, this one is for the current challenge over on the Just Bex forum (link on the left), it's to make a card using the template given, I love these templates as sometimes I get a bit stuck with the layout of my cards!
I made this card last night but I had already done my blog entry and really couldn't be bothered to upload my photo from the camera as it was getting late. I had the idea of doing it and just had to make it though!!!
Well that's me done for the day, can't wait for the kids to go to bed so we can relax, they are messing around like demented chickens at the moment!!
TTFN

No comments: