Wednesday 28 January 2009

My 'create a scene' card

The challenge over at Cute Card Thursdays 'last week' is/was to create a scene. Now I thought I was going to struggle so held off doing a card, that is until today! I received some wonderful post this morning from both Linda and Becky (girls I will thank you properly and show piccies tomorrow when I have a bit more time, but for now thank you both so so much I absolutely loved them, you are both so thoughtful!
So using one of Linda's images I made the following card, yes christmas again!!!
I received a crafters companion christmas collection cd as a prize for having something in a magazine, until this afternoon I hadn't looked at it (thinking it was just christmas backing papers) how wrong was I it's great. Backing papers, decoupage, alphabets, projects allsorts! I printed off a decoupage scene sheet, cut it all out and mounted it up with foam pads then added the Tilda image in the front I think she looks as if she is wondering if Father Christmas and the reindeer will really eat the mince pies and carrot she has left out for them!!
I'm really pleased with how this has turned out and will be making some more, but maybe nearer to christmas Lol.!!

6 comments:

Deb said...

Oh Joanne, this is so sweet, that fireplace reminds me of my Grandparents' fire when I was little, I looked just like Tilda lying there hehe! Fabulous card!
Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous little scene Joanne, love the cute Tilda. Hugs Nikki x

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Joanne wonderful card and congrats on the cd win. You have made a lovley christmas scene

cats whiskers said...

Oh wow Joanne this is fabulous such a great use of the CC CD, I love it
Hugs Jacqui x

Unknown said...

A fabulous scene Joanne. Tilda looks so sweet laying there. Joanne x

Sandra said...

You should be pleased... your card is great. I've got that CD too and I haven't printed anything from it yet (naughty me!) Thanks for your kind comments on my blog.
Hugs
Sandra xx