Tuesday 27 January 2009

A Spoon Full of Sugar -challenge 36

Our theme for you this week at A Spoon Full of Sugar is 'Love is in the Air' we would like you to make a card or other project using the love theme, very appropriate with Valentine's Day fast approaching!
I have used a WOJ image, I find Elisabeth's characters so beautiful, again my heart paper is 1 I have saved on my pc and everything else is from my stash.We have a fabulous Greeting Farm -Princess Anya stamp as this weeks prize which has been kindly donated by Brony from Silly Monkey Crafts, these images are great I've seen some gorgeous cards made using them. Our guest designer is Marte, so what you waiting for pop over and take a look at all of the other lovely DT cards and show us some love!

Now I made this card to cover a few challenges to!! So I have used Becky's sketch from Sketch & Stash, my card has hearts on it so passes for the Daring Cardmakers challenge which requires us to 'give it some heart', and as my card is made using the theme of 'love' I can also enter it for the Lili of the Valley challenge!

18 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful Joanne! Such a gorgeous image and so beautifully coloured. Love the papers you used, they're very fresh and pretty. Well done on all those challenges too. Hope you're well. Chris xxx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Joanne, suc a pretty image and i love the beautiful papers. Hugs Nikki x

cats whiskers said...

Oh this is brilliant I love the soft colours you have used and so agree with you Eliabeths omages are a real joy to colour, will e-mail you later hun
big hugs
Jacqui xx

Becky said...

Beautiful card Joanne, I love the colours you've used, such a gorgeous Valentine's card! Thanks so much for using our sketch and I love your new heart gems!
Thanks for joining in the fun!
Love Becky xx

aardvarkpest said...

Beautiful card. Love the backing paper and image.

Tara said...

Very pretty card Joanne, I love the sugary colours you've used! xx

Anne said...

its's a lovely card Joanne, the soft colours you've chosen make it for me.
I'll need to go check out WOJ images as she is just so cute

Debbie said...

This is just gorgeous Joanne it's great to see you have got your mojo back, Hugs Debbie x

Sharon said...

She looks lovely, beautifully coloured and pretty DP.

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi Joanne, just about to emailyou hunny! this is such a gorgeous card. I have left an award on my blog for you hun. Hugs Linda x

Camilla said...

Beautiful card Joanne!! And that heart-paper is so cute!!
Hugs, Camilla.

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Joanne it was worth the wait this is a wonderful Valentines card and love the little gems thanks for talking part.

Chrissie said...

A lovely card Joanne!
Thanks for joining in the challenge.

SueH said...

Well done on all those challenges Joanne.
You’ve done a great job with the colouring in and I love those papers. Such pretty colours.

Anonymous said...

She looks a saucy madam! Lovely card.

xxxxxxx

Trina said...

This is so cute! I love this image and your coloring looks great! The heart background is awesome!

Lythan said...

What a sweet card. I love the multi matting you have used. Very effective

flatis stempelwelt said...

Beautiful card Joanne! Love the little hearts on the aper...
Hugs, Sonja xx