Monday 12 January 2009

Mojo - If found, please return!

I just can't find the enthusiasm to create anything today :0( I've gone through the challenges that I'm yet to enter, and started to make something but have abandoned it as nothing I do looks right?

So all I have today are a few blog candy alerts, as follows :


Bev is celebrating a whopping 100,000 hits to her blog with a fabulous candy. See here


Sally is celebrating 2 things, firstly it was Sally and her hubbys 39th wedding anniversary on Saturday (past) and also getting 1500 hits to her blog which has only been running 6 months. See here for details

The very talented Elisabeth Bell has her first blog candy of the year and fab it is to! Go take a look here for all of the details of how to enter.

Well I am now off to find a film to watch with my girls. Hollie went back to nursery today and made no fuss at all, she was excited to be back, and came home with a party invite which made things even better!! Lillie on the other hand has been off of school today. Last night we heard a bang on the ceiling but thought nothing of it as the girls are always jumping in and out of bed, usually Hollie getting in Lillie's for a 'story', however the bang was followed by Lillie crying and calling us, which we now ignore as it's become something of a habit. Only to find her sitting on her bed in a pool of sick (sorry) so there was me giving her a shower and hubby stripping her bed at 11pm last night. I asked her if she had fallen out of bed and she said yes, she had some marks on the side of her face (gone today) and said her leg hurt! This morning she looked pale and said her tummy hurt, also her shoulder and side, she hasn't eaten anything yet today so she must be ill! She also has a fairly big bruise on her left hip, apart from a quick dash to the loo she seems a lot brighter now, so should be back to school tomorrow.

Back tomorrow with my A Spoon Full of Sugar card (good job I made it at the weekend!)

No comments: