Thursday 29 January 2009

Some Special Thank You's

I have received some lovely post over the past couple of days, so would like to show you the cards that I received.
This one is from Jacqui, the colours are so rich, the papers are scrummy and this is one of my favourite images of the moment, I just adore it!
This card is from Becky, my camera didn't like the yellow too much so apologies for the bad piccie, I just love the series of little piccies of the cats and the sunflowers are so pretty, this really brightened my day!

and my third card is from one of my newest blogging friends Linda who sends me the lovliest emails of encouragement, I think the pinks and blues are so pretty, and the colouring is just fabulous, I love it! All of these cards came with a fabulous array of stamped images, oh I really am in heaven, my problem is they are all so lovely I don't want to colour them for fear of spoiling them Lol!!
Thank you so much girls I am thrilled and so pleased to have you as my friends, the cards are on the top of my dresser in the living room for all to see but out of reach of little hands!!


4 comments:

Vee said...

Wow!! Joanne what lovely friends you have and gorgeous cards too.Have fun with your new images.
XX Vee

Sally said...

Great cards Joanne please visit my blog theres something there for you.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

What great mail and gorgeous cards from you friends Joanne, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Chris said...

Such beautiful cards Joanne and I'm so happy that they cheered you up. Hope you have fun with your new images and glad you have such lovely friends too. Chris xxx