Tuesday 20 January 2009

A Spoon Full of Sugar -challenge 35

Our challenge this week at A Spoon Full of Sugar is 'Oh Baby' this can be a new baby card, or new mum, or mum-to-be or even for a pre-schooler.
My card is for a new baby girl, although I don't know anyone having a baby at the mo. it will go in my box! I have used a Magnolia image that I received in a swap, my papers are downloads and anyone who visits me regularly will know these are some of my much used favourites!!!
I've used both a yellow and pink flower to match in with the papers, the centre is a flower made up from 5 heart shaped gems and a little pearl like bead. I added another little heart gem on the corner of the picture and added the pink safety pin to the lace.We have a fabulous selection of love/valentines themed goodies as our prize this week, kindly donated by Lori from Scrappopotomus (that took some spelling Lol.!)
Our guest designer this week is Debbie, please pop over and take a look at the other DT and Debbie's cards they are fabulous!

I am entering my card for this weeks Secret Crafter challenge which is to use 'hearts' on your card, I've used 6 so should qualify!

Have a great day.

15 comments:

Sharon said...

Those papers are so pretty and just right for a baby card. gorgeous! x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Joanne perfect for a new baby, Love the download papers too, Hugs Debbie x

Swaantje said...

Hi Joanne,

your card is fantastic!
The image is so cute..

Hugs
Swaani

Donna said...

Beautiful card Joanne and very pretty colours. Thanks for playing along with us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

Mel said...

This so sweet ~ Mel

Mandy said...

Lovely card Joanne, yep six hearts count !

Mandy

Tara said...

Such a sweet card Joanne, I love this Magnolia image and your colours are perfect! xx

Debbie said...

Really pretty card Joanne, the Magnolia image is adorable and i love the pretty papers.
Thanks for having me as GD this week...I really enjoyed it :) Debbie x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your card is so pretty Joanne and love the gorgeous colour scheme, the pink and yellow work so perfectly together, Such an adorable image, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Chris said...

Absolutely stunning Joanne! The image is gorgeous and your colouring so soft and pretty. The perfect papers and I love how your made your flower centre, that's a brilliant idea. Thanks so much for your lovely comment and support Joanne, it's so much appreciated. Hugs, Chris x

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Joanne wonderful card so sweets love the colours togther would you mind e-mailing me as tryed to e-mail you haven't had any lucky just I would like to ask you something about some stamps thanks

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Adorable card! The image is so sweet and colors so soft.
x Natasha x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a lovely card Joanne, i just adore the tilda image with baby and what lovely delicate papers you've used. Lovely work! hugs Linda x

Emma said...

Such a sweet card...gorgeous colours and papers.
Emma x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Joanne I love the colour combo thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x