Monday 26 January 2009

Actually made 3 cards today!!

Thank you so much to those who have left lovely messages for me over the past few days, it's so thoughtful of you and I class you all as dear friends. I got up this morning feeling a lot brighter, sounds silly but after I had got myself ready to take the girls to school this morning, I looked better if that makes sense (the past few days I've looked in the mirror and thought ugghh.....
After checking out the latest challenges I was ready to give some a go and actually made 3 cards today! Yippee........
My first card covers 2 challenges - I used the sketch from Sketch Saturdays and the 1,2,3 recipe from Secret Crafter. I've used papers from a paper cellar pad that I had sent me as a prize for being in Quick Cards Made Easy (going to be in there again soon as part of the money saving tips article!) the image is a Bella and the gems are from my stash.
My second card is using the Just Christmas and Birthday cards sketch, and yes I've made my second christmas card of the year!!!! The image is herb and his girlfriend that I won from WOJ, the checked paper is some I have saved on my pc the other is freebie paper from Quick Cards.
My last card is for a challenge blog I have recently come accross called Cutie Sunday, they have a really easy but effective sketch to follow. I have used one of Sally-Ann's (Love to Doodle/Grab a Doodle do) digi images and the paper you can download for free from the Card Making and Papercraft website, I just love it and will definately be using it lots!!!
Back tomorrow with my A Spoon Full of Sugar card //*_*\\

6 comments:

Becky said...

I'm so glad to see you back and feeling positive Joanne, your cards are really beautiful!!
Looking forward to seeing your in Quick Cards!!
Love Becky xx

Jill said...

ohh Joanne you've been busy a trio of absolutely gorgeous cards, love the papers, layouts and images you've used. thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Donna said...

Very pretty card and lovely DP. Thanks for playing along with us this week at SCSC :) Donna x

Stampin'Piper said...

Wonderful Cards with great colors!

Thanks for joining us this Week!

Hugs Tanja
(JCBC Team)

Frau Ninchen said...

gorgeous cards with great colours!

thanks for joining us!

xoxo janina

Karin said...

wow, you've been busy.
Love all 3 cards.
You did a great job on Mad's sketch.
Thanks for joining the JCBC this week.

xoxo karin