Friday 30 January 2009

Charisma Cardz -challenge 4

Our challenge this week at Charisma Cardz has been set by Vee, she would like us to make a card or other project using the colours 'black, white and one other colour' you can use as much of the other colour as you wish as long as there is black and white to!
I thought I would try something a little different this week and made a mini pizza box, I used a 3d pyramid sheet, I think this little couple are just adorable! I love red with black and white and being valentine's soon that's what I went with. As you can see I added a couple of heart buttons and red gems to finish the top of the box and red organza ribbon around the edge. here you can see all of the layers of the pyramid and also on the sheet was this verse, which fitted the underside of the lid perfectly and a nice little suprise when the box is opened.I will either fill it with some heart shaped choccies (which I normally scatter in his dinner tin, along with a card!) or I may even make some heart shaped cookies to go inside!!
Our prize this week is a fabulous wood mounted Personal Impressions stamp kindly donated by Jane Aldridge.
Well I look forward to visiting your blogs to see your creations, please pop over to the challenge blog to see the rest of the Design Team cards which are fab it's nice to see the variation of colours to!

3 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow Joanne, this box is so gorgeous and it would be perfect filled with some nice choccies, some of those delicious lindor would look good in their red wrappers!! yummy! keep smiling hunny, hugs Linda x

Lorraine A said...

I just love this box , its fabulous :-) I agree with Linda fill it with yummy choccy's
Lorraine

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is a fabulous box Joanne. Such a great idea. Oooooh yes, Lindor Choccies would look fantastic in it.
Sharon xx