Thursday 22 January 2009

Charisma Cardz -challenge 2 'Love'

I am still really struggling to find the enthusiasm to create at the moment, it's so annoying I have so many gorgeous images I could be colouring and creating with, but my mojo has really packed it's bags and gone, has been missing for over a week now!
I did make the following card at the weekend for our 3rd challenge over at Charisma Cardz is the theme of 'Love' this could be Valentine's, anniversary, wedding, engagement anything.
I decided to go bigger with my card this week, it's A5 (A4 folded in half) I felt the decoupage image that I did would suit this size the best, aren't these little couple the cutest, I love the expression on the little boys face!! To finish off I just added a strip of adhesive ribbon accross the bottom of the card, on to which I added the 'I love you' hearts topper (papermania) and the little matching flowers to the top of the image along with some hearts and dots adhesive gems.
We have a new sponsor Papercraft Clearance who have kindly donated this weeks prize of a 'roses and daisies' mini kit, and Carly has also added some decoupage sheets to go with it. Can't wait to see your 'love'ly cards and makes, doesn't have to be a card can be anything you want! If you need more inspiration nip over to the blog and check out the rest of the DT cards which are as always fabulous!

I also wanted to tell you about a new company called Paper Angels who will be sponsoring Charisma Cardz very soon.
Paper Angels, is a fun site whether your browsing their large range of 'craft supplies' or just to gain inspiration from their 'project gallery' and make new crafty friends in their 'forum' (I'm a member, might see you there!) Whether it's scrapbooking, card making, rubber stamping, mini books or decoupage you're into, you’ll find a wide selection of products to suit them all. The minimum order value is just £15 and there's free courier delivery on orders over £40, ensuring that you can get to play with your new craft goodies as quickly as possible!
What more could anyone want?

5 comments:

Becky said...

What a gorgeous card Joanne, I love his expression too!!
Hope you are well!
Love Becky xx

Paula said...

Hi Joanne Thankyou for your lovely comment it's alway's nice when we win thing's isnt it. Beautiful card Joanne.
Paula xxxx

Emma said...

Gorgeous card...such a sweet couple.
Emma x

Jill said...

aww Joanne they are so cute I love this card hugs Jill x

cats whiskers said...

Aw this is so cute hun. what a fabby decopauge image
Hugs Jacqui x