Tuesday 13 January 2009

Lucky me, I have another award!

I have been given this award by 2 of my charisma cardz design team friends Paula and Carly. I haven't known these girls for long so take this as a great honour, thank you girls!
The rule's of this Award are as follow's
1) Post a link of the person who gave you this award.
2) Nominate 5 other people and give a link to there site's.
3) Let the people who you have nominated know.
4) Put a logo of the award on your blog.

So the 5 people (who's links are on the right of my blog) I am passing this award on to are : Lisa (crafting diva), Claire (claire's crafty corner), Jacqui (cats whiskers), Lim (the voices in my head) and Nikki (tink)

BLOG CANDY ALERT
My fellow A Spoon Full of Sugar design team friend Lim has a fabby blog candy up for grabs, get this 100 yes 100 Hanglar and Stanglar images, oh how wonderful would that be? See here for details.

Katharina has the whole spring collection of Elisabeth Bell's designs to give away over at a Whiff of Joy, there is a sneak peak on the website here !!

3 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Congrats on the award hun and thank you so much for thinking of me to pass it on to, I will pick it up in the morning as I am still playing catch up
big hugs & thanks
Jacqui x

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Joanne thank you so much for thinking of me to pass this award on too I am honoured and congrats to you too. I ahve added it to my blog have a big collection now looks great thanks again

Lim said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you. You are so sweet Joanne.. Thank you for thinking about me.

hugs,
LIM