Tuesday 6 January 2009

A Spoon Full of Sugar -challenge 33

Well it's our first challenge of 2009 over at A Spoon Full of Sugar and we are kicking off with a fab sketch designed by Nikkiand here is my card I have used my new Forever Friends birthday bear and instead of the flowers I've used stars from my stash. I've coloured the frill around the cake blue as I am going to give this to my cousins little boy who is 3 soon, you don't think the backing paper is too girly do you??

The prize this week is 2 cute Bug stamps (Rose and Ballerina) from Alota Rubber Stamps and has been kindly donated by Helene.

We have some sad news to, Deb has decided to step down as from her design team position to focus on other things. Deb good luck with it and don't become a stranger.

I am also entering this card for this weeks Forever Friends challenge which is your favourite colour, guess mine was blue today Lol.!!!!

13 comments:

Tara said...

Awwww, this is too cute, love it! xx

cats whiskers said...

Oh this is so cute I just love that bear, and your colours are perfect
Hugs Jacqui x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Joanne I love the cute FF bear, Hugs Debbie x

mueppi said...

Lovely card, Joanne!
I love your colouring and the papers!
Hugs Gisela

Nikki Fairbairn said...

The Forever friend bear is just too cute Joanne and your card is gorgeous. Beautiful colouring and love the little stars, Hugs, Nikki x

Trina said...

What a sweet image!! Love your coloring and the little stars!!
Hugs,
Trina

Powerful Search Engine said...

Cute card I love the stars and great colouring! Pascale :)

flatis stempelwelt said...

A beautiful card Joanne. I love the cute image
hugs Sonja xx

Wendy said...

Very cute
Wendy x

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janna said...

This is just so cute!!! I love it! You did an excellent job with this sketch!

Smiles,
janna

Helen said...

Cute card!
Helen x
PS - the paper's not too girly.

Helen said...

Cute card!
Helen x
PS - the paper's not too girly.