Thursday 15 January 2009

Charisma Cardz -challenge 2 - Fantasy

We had a fantastic response to our first Charisma Cardz challenge last week, we couldn't have asked for better. The cards we saw were all wonderful, shame there can only be one winner, check out the blog to see who it is!
This week Leanne set the challenge of 'Fantasy' and what a challenge it was!! My mojo wandered off for a few days over the weekend and beginning of the week, and I wanted to get this made so I was ready for the challenge. The image is actually decoupaged (4 layers) not that it shows in the picture, it is one that I have had in my files for a long time. It think it's kind of fun and like I said to the other DT girls it reminds me of 2 things, a song that is or has recently been in the charts that has a bit which goes "I can't keep my hands out the cookie jar, cookie jar" and Kat and Darnel from the last series of Big Brother's 'cookie love'!! We have another fab prize this week which has been kindly donated by Sammi of Crafty Muse and is the Princess Amber digital download, 7 different images for you to colour and use.


I am entering my card for this weeks Papertake Weekly challenge as I used their sketch.

9 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Joanne and just love the papers and image with all those fabulous layers, Hugs, Nikki x

Chris said...

Superb Joanne! I think the image is stunning and really different. Love the paper and design. Perfect! Chris x

Paula said...

Fantastic card Joanne.
Paula xxxx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Brilliant card Joanne. Your fairy is so cheeky! Love your take on the fantasy theme.
Sharon xx

Leanne said...

I love this card! Its really pretty and I love the colours!
Leanne :o)
xx

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Joanne. I love that image and your colours.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Joanne brilliant card. love the colours and the unusal image.

Unknown said...

Great card Joanne, the image is brilliant. Love your blog. Joanne x

Mrs Mayne said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!